We have a Best Health Club for Cats, Dogs and Rabbits.
What it covers:
* An annual vaccination with a full vet health check to discuss any concerns you may have about your pet.
* Primary vaccinations (if your puppy or kitten joins the puppy or kitten Best Health Club).
* A 6 monthly health check with a nurse.
* 12 months of flea and worm treatment (including Lungworm protection).
* Nail Clipping.
* A 6 month prescription check if on long-term medications.
Additional Club Benefits:
* 10% off Primary Vaccinations if restarting.
* 10% off Kennel Cough Vaccination.
* 10% off tick treatment.
* 10% off neutering.
* 10% off microchipping.
* 10% off dental procedures.
* 10% off long-term medications.
* 10% off all food and accessories brought from the practice.
* Senior Health Screen for £42.
Prices per month are:
Please contact the surgery for further details or pay us a visit to fill in a health club application form OR you can ring Denplan on 0800 169 9958.
At Kenwood Veterinary Surgery we believe in a proactive, preventative approach to your pet’s healthcare.
Our Best Health Club makes it easy for you to protect your pet and family against preventable diseases and discomfort by making sure your pet’s vaccinations, parasite control and general health are all up to date. Regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving you money and worry too.
Our Best Health Club is not insurance.
However young or old your pet, our Best Health Club is designed to adapt to your pets needs, from a puppy or kitten, to adulthood throughout their senior years.
Our Best Health Club is a simple and affordable way to get all of the preventative care that our practice recommends for your pet. We have teamed up with Denplan, who will collect your Direct Debits on our behalf.
Click on the below images for an enlarged view of our Best Health Club leaflets